• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MSH 12, DD 5, LL 70 (RM copy), will be adding a book daily..

95 posts in this topic

Folks,

I have been winding down the collection and selling it off, I have decided to sell the rest of them and offering to the boardies first before I go another venue. These are a few of the latest books I am looking to move.

I will probably be adding books slowly to this thread.

All rules apply.. PM's welcome.

CHECKS or MO's only, thanks.

Any questions give me a shout.

(also still selling my DD 7 9.4 $9k and DD 10 9.6 $1800)

Thanks,

Steve

Marvel Super-Heroes #12 CGC 9.8 (highest grade) $2200

msh12.jpg

msh12b.jpg

Lois Lane #70 CGC 9.6 $2200

ll70.jpg

ll70b.jpg

Daredevil #5 CGC 9.6 $2500

dd5.jpg

dd5b.jpg

Peter from Portugal said you'd let the MSH #12 go at $2,000. I'd love to purchase from you for that price. I can send a check, but can also pay via paypal. As long as I check "personal" and "money owed" you shouldn't be charged with any fees.

Let me know what you think, I'm flexible.

Thanks!

Mark

Peter from Portugal said you'd let the MSH #12 go at $2,000. I'd love to purchase from you for that price. I can send a check, but can also pay via paypal. As long as I check "personal" and "money owed" you shouldn't be charged with any fees.

Thanks!

Mark

Steve,

Mark hasn't learned to use the :takeit: yet but as per arrangement, you got a sale ;)

The wheels are in motion...

Thanks!

Mark