• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade FF 29 & 55 Slabs

6 posts in this topic

Time for another sales thread. I have 2 books for sale. :takeit: beats a PM. Prices include free shipping to USA only with insurance. I will ship to the UK, Canada & Australia, but buyer pays exact cost of shipping & insurance. I require a $100 deposit before I package the book, take it the post office or Fedex store and get the exact cost. Book ships after I receive the balance due. No HOS members or folks on the Probation List need apply. No returns due to third party, i.e. CGC, grading.

Here we go. First book is a Fantastcic Four 55 CGC 9.0 Offwhite to White pages. Graded last week by CGC and delivered to me this afternoon. How's that for fresh to the market. Universal Blue label. Certification number is 0198248002. Awesome cover featuring Thing versus Silver Surfer. Lockjaw cameo (big deal!). I bought this book raw about 7 years ago and finally decided to submit it to CGC for grading. First two scans are the slab-front & back. Third one is the front cover of the raw book. Book has not been pressed by me or anyone else to my knowledge. Price is $250. I prefer a cashier's check or money order, but will accept Paypal. :P

Here is the link to my Kudos thread on the boards.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5161163#Post5161163

ff55CGC90front.jpg

ff55CGC90back.jpg

ff55front.jpg

Time for another sales thread. I have 2 books for sale. :takeit: beats a PM. Prices include free shipping to USA only with insurance. I will ship to the UK, Canada & Australia, but buyer pays exact cost of shipping & insurance. I require a $100 deposit before I package the book, take it the post office or Fedex store and get the exact cost. Book ships after I receive the balance due. No HOS members or folks on the Probation List need apply. No returns due to third party, i.e. CGC, grading.

Here we go. First book is a Fantastcic Four 55 CGC 9.0 Offwhite to White pages. Graded last week by CGC and delivered to me this afternoon. How's that for fresh to the market. Universal Blue label. Certification number is 0198248002. Awesome cover featuring Thing versus Silver Surfer. Lockjaw cameo (big deal!). I bought this book raw about 7 years ago and finally decided to submit it to CGC for grading. First two scans are the slab-front & back. Third one is the front cover of the raw book. Book has not been pressed by me or anyone else to my knowledge. Price is $250. I prefer a cashier's check or money order, but will accept Paypal. :P

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5161163#Post5161163

ff55CGC90front.jpg

ff55CGC90back.jpg

ff55front.jpg

No brainer... :takeit:

ff55CGC90front.jpg

ff55CGC90back.jpg

ff55front.jpg

No brainer... :takeit:

You rock! (worship)