• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Sketches For Sale-Price Drop

20 posts in this topic

Selling off a portion of my sketch cover collection.

:takeit: Trumps any PM offers

Free Shipping USPS Priority Mail on all purchases. Will consider all reasonable offers.

Check, Money Order and Paypal accepted

Hulk by Aaron lopresti $125 or best offer

hulk%20001.jpg

Wolverine by Brandon Peterson $50 or best offer SOLD

brando.jpg

Captain America by Paul Pelletier $25 or best offer SOLD

pelletcap.jpg

Iron Man by Bob Layton $100 or best offer

TonySaylor.IM%20blank%20cover.jpg

2 Sketches by Mike Perkins Cap & Wolverine $50 or best offer perkinscap.jpg

001.jpg

Will take $275 for all raw sketches shipped. Thanks for looking.

Since the first sale I did went so well, I will be unloading some other sketches to make room for some expected upcoming sketches.

First :takeit: trumps all PM offers.

Paypal or check or money order accepted.

Free USPS priority mail shipping as long as you purchase it for the price I ask for here. if you Negotiate a lower price buyer pays actual shipping cost.

If you want to buy more than one sketch, make a offer and we can work something out.

Going to sell the majority of my raw sketches and start collecting graded sketches. So if you see something you like in my CAF gallery make a offer and I may sell it.

Kraven by Mike Zeck $175 SOLD

k.jpg

Thor by Phil Noto $30 SOLD

noto.jpg

Spider-Man by Scott McDaniel $35 SOLD

Mcdaniel.jpg

All asking prices are way below my actual cost. Feel free to PM me any offers, or if you have sketches or Amazing Spider-Man CGC issues to trade.

Thor & spiderman :takeit:

Since the first sale I did went so well, I will be unloading some other sketches to make room for some expected upcoming sketches.

First :takeit: trumps all PM offers.

Paypal or check or money order accepted.

Free USPS priority mail shipping as long as you purchase it for the price I ask for here. if you Negotiate a lower price buyer pays actual shipping cost.

If you want to buy more than one sketch, make a offer and we can work something out.

Going to sell the majority of my raw sketches and start collecting graded sketches. So if you see something you like in my CAF gallery make a offer and I may sell it.

Kraven by Mike Zeck $175 SOLD

k.jpg

Thor by Phil Noto $30

noto.jpg

Spider-Man by Scott McDaniel $35

Mcdaniel.jpg

All asking prices are way below my actual cost. Feel free to PM me any offers, or if you have sketches or Amazing Spider-Man CGC issues to trade.

One more raw sketch for sale.

Mike McKone Black Cat $115 $80 shipped USPS Priority mail

BC%20Mckone%20001.jpg

Really don't want to get rid of this one but I have something featuring this character in the works with another artist.

First :takeit: gets the sketch. It'll be a great addition to anyone's collection. Way below my cost as well.

BC%20Mckone%20001.jpg

Really don't want to get rid of this one but I have something featuring this character in the works with another artist.

First :takeit: gets the sketch. It'll be a great addition to anyone's collection. Way below my cost as well.

:takeit:

BC%20Mckone%20001.jpg

:takeit:

Sold!! Thanks