• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You!

2 posts in this topic

This is for everyone.

I've been a member of the forums for quite some time. I love this place. I love the people who I've been able to meet, and I love the people with whom I've been able to deal with over my years here on these forums. Sometimes, things don't go smoothly, but that is life and that is the business of getting books signed and graded.

I am truly thankful for everyone I have had the pleasure of working with related to CGC, both employees of the company, facilitators, CAWs, everyone. I am also truly thankful to all the comic creators who I've met at shows who have taken the time to sign my many many books over the years and those who have done many sketches for me over the years.

Life takes over from time to time, and those of you that know me, know that I have been largely missing in action for over a year or so now, popping up every now and then. I've been working at my career as a teacher which is taking me to new places personally and professionally, while providing me with more money to play in comics and SS from time to time. Even though I don't post as much, I certainly read often and consider what is posted here on the forums.

So this is a big thanks to everyone that has helped me out over the years, whether it be handling books for me, getting stuff signed for me, heck, even just selling stuff to me. This is a truly great place with a lot of great people. My collection wouldn't be what it is without having joined these forums and I'm very proud of the collection I've been able to put together since discovering these forums.

Thanks.

<3