• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1Thony Silas CGC sketch opps new sketches 08/15/13

305 posts in this topic

Well if I can't do a second opps for most this or early next year, you know where they will be come July!!

Looking forward to this Con next year. Looking like some serious saving will be needed...

I will do my best to bring in the talent, from the US, Brazil, Europe and Asia, I have decided not to spend money on celebs but Comic Artists, creators, original art and vintage comic dealers, oh plus I might be having a televised Cosplay contest!! plus many charities for the military and 4 legged ones.

I will do my best to bring in the talent, from the US, Brazil, Europe and Asia, I have decided not to spend money on celebs but Comic Artists, creators, original art and vintage comic dealers, oh plus I might be having a televised Cosplay contest!! plus many charities for the military and 4 legged ones.

there is a lot going on with Aj con. looking forward to it next yea. I like the Military part too.