• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1Thony Silas CGC sketch opps new sketches 08/15/13

305 posts in this topic

Following Board Members send me you paypal address so I can send invoices for the 10 orders done

Godof thunder Superman, Batman on Gargoyle, Thor

Psithyrus Black Canary

Andybobo Batgirl with CityScape

FOX Zatanna on JLA BLANK

Dr. Balls (covered)

Cheffantawan Shazam

Dave Spider woman

Codemaster Mystique Guns

For ME :cloud9:

Holy spooning of spoons with spoons... :o

I am so happy with that, Thony says some on the covers are not taking water color well, so it taking longer, he'll do what he can.

For ME :cloud9:

Holy spooning of spoons with spoons... :o

I am so happy with that, Thony says some on the covers are not taking water color well, so it taking longer, he'll do what he can.

I know what line I'm jumping in next year at Capital City CC...

Invoices sent out for the current batch done, Codemaster send me your paypal address so I can send you an invoice, thanks. Later I will post some sketches for sale, from other artists and maybe some from Thony.

From Thony Silas Art

Hello everybody. for 11x17's

Due to the large commissions requests number I decided to take commissions from today until September 15, for everyone who will be at NYCC 2013 www.newyorkcomiccon.com/ and Alamo City Comic Con 2013 www.alamocitycomiccon.com/.

All orders will be delivered there, and shipping will not be charged.

So, don't miss this opportunity!

Also I will be taking Pre-Con Sketch orders for Thony, prices are the same and will be handed at NYCC, ACCC or Wizard Nashville which is pending.