• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1Thony Silas CGC sketch opps new sketches 08/15/13

305 posts in this topic

Orders will be rendered this week, Superman and Batman were done in copics.

I will send out invoices to those that are getting orders this week and also finished from last batch.

I am selling this on behalf of a board member, Winter Soldier watercolor 11x17

asking 275.00 shipped 8368523902_191f671856_b.jpg

And Thony is working on orders 12-24, order 1-24 will then go to CGC, orders 25-42 will be sent the next go around.

Thony said he should be close to rendering the remaining orders up to 25 next week, he is full time all next week on the opps.

Also Thony Silas will be attending his first US comic show, Alamo City Comic Con this October 25-27, I am talking to others about attending they need to check schedule, big hitting filipino artists just can name them yet.

Thony said he should be close to rendering the remaining orders up to 25 next week, he is full time all next week on the opps.

Also Thony Silas will be attending his first US comic show, Alamo City Comic Con this October 25-27, I am talking to others about attending they need to check schedule, big hitting filipino artists just can name them yet.

I like everything about that post.