• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabrielle Dell'otto Signing

10 posts in this topic

I've been getting requests to get some books signed by Gabrielle Dell'otto. I've confirmed that he will sign a limited amount of books :headbang:

Signature fee: free

CGC grading/shipping fee: $40

2x shipping(shipping to Gab/shipping to CGC) :$17

*****To international boardies, I may be able to arrange where you can ship to him directly. If you're interested let me know**********

The books will be shipped to Italy, signed and shipped back to you. Please PM me for further details, thank you :)

I've been getting requests to get some books signed by Gabrielle Dell'otto. I've confirmed that he will sign a limited amount of books :headbang:

Signature fee: free

CGC grading/shipping fee: $40

2x shipping(shipping to Gab/shipping to CGC) :$17

*****To international boardies, I may be able to arrange where you can ship to him directly. If you're interested let me know**********

The books will be shipped to Italy, signed and shipped back to you. Please PM me for further details, thank you :)

I'd be very interested in this. hm

***Because Gab is currently finishing up some sketch covers, I thought it would be a great chance to get books signed. However due to circumstances only raw books will be accepted at this time. Please prep your books before sending thank you :) Books would be due by 10/10 but if this is an issue please PM me thx***

anyone interested please PM me for shipping info thx