• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help! Missing Pages from New Fun 1 & 4, More Fun 9, 20, 37 & 48

1 post in this topic

A friend recently let me scan his copies of these books, but his copies are missing the pages noted below. I'd like to complete my new "scan collection", and if I can get high enough resolution scans I'd also like to be able to print the missing pages for my friend so he can "complete" his paper collection.

I know these books are scarce, and most of the existing copies are probably slabbed or brittle, but if anyone has or can make good photos or scans of any of these pages I'd gladly pay for the help. Thanks.

New Fun #1 interior pg7 (Judge Perkins); pg8 (Don Drake); pg31 (Pelion); and the inside back cover

New Fun #4 inside back cover and back cover

More Fun #9 inside back cover

More Fun #20 interior pg17 (2nd Pep Morgan page) and pg18 (1st Fun Club text page)

More Fun #37 interior pg22 (3rd page of the Johnnie Law story)

More Fun #48 interior pgs 10 & 11 (3rd & 4th Det. Carey story pages) and p52 (5th Bulldog Martin story page)