• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sold, closed...thank you:)

18 posts in this topic

One of my all time favorite covers:)

I was going through some boxes and found this one, I forgot I had upgraded...

:takeit: Rules, but I will take PMs

No Probies, HOS, etc...

Price includes shipping and insurance in the US. Out of the US, add $10.00 for shipping.

I take paypal, MO's, Checks,

Time payments are fine, 20% non refundable down payment within 24 hours, and the balance must be paid by Dec 7th.

Colors are good and it looks great in a Mylar. There is a 1/8 inch spine split at the top, and some bug damage on the back. there is a 1" tear on the margin of the splash page.Pages are cream to off-white. The main problem is, there is some rippling at the very bottom, which I'm guessing was from improper storage, it only affects the first few pages, and I'm fairly certain it could be pressed out...this book has not been pressed. It's hard to grade, but I'd sayit's in the VG range

$155.00.

ghostrider4_0001.jpg

ghostrider4_0002.jpg

If you can Shar... run your sweet pinky finger across it to see if its smooth or rippled with possilbe residue in that area.

Those sporadically placed paper pulls there within the square just screams "sticker pull" judging from the scan.

xxx ooo

Rupp

And I just realized I probably should have asked the condition question in a PM... so my apologies to Shar for that.

I know she can grade because I bought most of her Wows a while back and they were each spot on.

Hope she still loves me :)

:foryou: