• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

you guys are ruining this thread lol

MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!!

:sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA

----

that better ?

:baiting:

Sorry back on subject looks like Issue # 1 has settled in at about 20 bucks. Anybody thinK a few Pictures of cast and crew would bring an increase? That should be a good indicator of whether they will air it.

MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!! MONIES!!!!

:sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA :sumo: SAGA

----

that better ?

lol

Sorry back on subject looks like Issue # 1 has settled in at about 20 bucks. Anybody thinK a few Pictures of cast and crew would bring an increase? That should be a good indicator of whether they will air it.

will that make the book more enjoyable to read?

----

that better ?

lol

:)

Could bring more people into purchasing future issues. This thread itself has gotten a lot of new posts. But your right may be a stupid book. I haven't even read it yet will once I receive some in the mail. Don't feel like buying tons of books at cover hoping they will appreciate.

Could bring more people into purchasing future issues. This thread itself has gotten a lot of new posts. But your right may be a stupid book. I haven't even read it yet will once I receive some in the mail. Don't feel like buying tons of books at cover hoping they will appreciate.

Who said it was a stupid book? ???

"Don't feel like buying tons of books at cover hoping they will appreciate. "

buy one copy, spend $3, enjoy yourself.

That's how i do it when it comes to new comics

90% of posts in here are $$$ speculation. The rest is people arguing. You're on the wrong forum for talking about how awesome a comic is with no regard to its market value. You just have to look at the comics people talk about in here - almost all of them are ones that have been optioned or ones where people have bought multiple copies and are hoping it'll be optioned. Every other thread dies or doesn't get made in the first place.

Who said it was a stupid book? ???

he did :sorry:

90% of posts in here are $$$ speculation. The rest is people arguing. You're on the wrong forum for talking about how awesome a comic is with no regard to its market value. You just have to look at the comics people talk about in here - almost all of them are ones that have been optioned or ones where people have bought multiple copies and are hoping it'll be optioned. Every other thread dies or doesn't get made in the first place.

...if we were all smarter we would realise that talking about the book itself would probably help define the market. I intend to but I am not caught up yet.

In honor of CBT:

9352576302_88ec1c3311.jpg

In honor of CBT:

9352576302_88ec1c3311.jpg

Funny. Where is CBT ?