• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

"Don't feel like buying tons of books at cover hoping they will appreciate. "

buy one copy, spend $3, enjoy yourself.

That's how i do it when it comes to new comics

90% of posts in here are $$$ speculation. The rest is people arguing. You're on the wrong forum for talking about how awesome a comic is with no regard to its market value. You just have to look at the comics people talk about in here - almost all of them are ones that have been optioned or ones where people have bought multiple copies and are hoping it'll be optioned. Every other thread dies or doesn't get made in the first place.

Not sure if you noticed, this is the CGC boards..... That is what most of us here do. Sure we read most of them but let's be realistic here.......CGC=Speculation=Monies...... :devil:

90% of posts in here are $$$ speculation. The rest is people arguing. You're on the wrong forum for talking about how awesome a comic is with no regard to its market value. You just have to look at the comics people talk about in here - almost all of them are ones that have been optioned or ones where people have bought multiple copies and are hoping it'll be optioned. Every other thread dies or doesn't get made in the first place.

Not sure if you noticed, this is the CGC boards..... That is what most of us here do. Sure we read most of them but let's be realistic here.......CGC=Speculation=Monies...... :devil:

Exactly, that's what I was saying...

In honor of CBT:

9352576302_88ec1c3311.jpg

I believe CBT would do both a pre-option and a post-option chart :taptaptap:

Anyhow.....

Cant wait to read issue #9 on Wed. Really looking forward to seeing what Gamma is all about.

I plan to get caught up tonight so I can read #9 tomorrow :banana:

same here stopped at #6 to many books on my pull list lol still get them just have not read it yet

i hear ya.

well, ill still be here when you guys are done pimping the book.

Strangely, you can do both. I wouldn't have bought several of this title if I didn't think it was good. I enjoy it and will continue reading it even if the tv show was cancelled tomorrow. I'm a comic book fan first and foremost. I'm just sayin to be realistic about what's talked about a lot on a forum that's filled with speculation and not much else. There are some forums where speculation and money talk would be way out of place. This is the opposite.

Anyhow.....

Cant wait to read issue #9 on Wed. Really looking forward to seeing what Gamma is all about.

I plan to get caught up tonight so I can read #9 tomorrow :banana:

same here stopped at #6 to many books on my pull list lol still get them just have not read it yet

:o

(tsk)

;)