• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Anyhow.....

Cant wait to read issue #9 on Wed. Really looking forward to seeing what Gamma is all about.

I plan to get caught up tonight so I can read #9 tomorrow :banana:

same here stopped at #6 to many books on my pull list lol still get them just have not read it yet

:o

(tsk)

;)

lol getting on that today but I have a pull list of a little over 40 books

yea, 2012 seems like this place was more about talking about the content of books. 2013 saw a bunch of hoarders sign on and we get what we have now.

Are we not permitted to make another thread about a book and just talk about content? Maybe put (content only) in the thread title?

I personally like both sides of the coin

yea, 2012 seems like this place was more about talking about the content of books. 2013 saw a bunch of hoarders sign on and we get what we have now.

Are we not permitted to make another thread about a book and just talk about content? Maybe put (content only) in the thread title?

I personally like both sides of the coin

I think some tried it with Revival.....didn't work well. Wasn't a major concern after the rug was pulled out from under the TV show.

lol

Every year has their know-it-all newbies. This year is no different except maybe all the newbies seem to be interested in the same thing.