• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

a pop

hm

That's a lot of pop

Making $200 on my lunch hour is a good thing. If everyday could be like that.

For sure (thumbs u

I would hang on to a few of them though buddy. We might be seeing another rise soon

No hype here, but I can agree with VEI on this... The print run was 23000, but that's only 11500 for each cover. 11500 is small in contrast to some of these other series (37000 for Saga 1, etc).

a pop

hm

That's a lot of pop

Making $200 on my lunch hour is a good thing. If everyday could be like that.

For sure (thumbs u

I would hang on to a few of them though buddy. We might be seeing another rise soon

No hype here, but I can agree with VEI on this... The print run was 23000, but that's only 11500 for each cover. 11500 is small in contrast to some of these other series (37000 for Saga 1, etc).

Yep. Even if it wasn't split its still not that much larger then ToT which is a $75-85 book. I can see Clone hitting a solid $50 very soon.

This is going to be one of those up and down books:

We all started buying them cheap when that post appeared on the board.

Last Saturday when the TV show was officially announced the frenzy moved up a notch.

Now the fun part. The market is going to be flooded. There are those that will start whining that their books don't sell. :blahblah:

We can buy them a little cheaper when these fire sales happen.

Then in a year when the TV stuff starts seeing the light of day, the books will rise again.

And itsjustryan will be rich. lol

This is going to be one of those up and down books:

We all started buying them cheap when that post appeared on the board.

Last Saturday when the TV show was officially announced the frenzy moved up a notch.

Now the fun part. The market is going to be flooded. There are those that will start whining that their books don't sell. :blahblah:

We can buy them a little cheaper when these fire sales happen.

Then in a year when the TV stuff starts seeing the light of day, the books will rise again.

And itsjustryan will be rich. lol

^^

Saweet. Just got the tracking info for my x12 Clone #1 9.8s [x8 Adlard, x4 1a]

They will go nicely with the 4 I already have [x2 of each]

Your prescience abounds! :applause:

have 300 raw copies too :shy:

Did he tell you to do it?

big-zoltar.jpg

Saweet. Just got the tracking info for my x12 Clone #1 9.8s [x8 Adlard, x4 1a]

They will go nicely with the 4 I already have [x2 of each]

Your prescience abounds! :applause:

have 300 raw copies too :shy:

Did he tell you to do it?

big-zoltar.jpg

lol, No. I just blow a lot of money on comics. I buy 20-400 copies of anything I like and/or think will be worth more than what Im paying for them. Problem is.....I haven't sold ANYTHING since stocking up early last year. I am running out of room but I did just recently rearrange the comic room to allow for 10 more long boxes. Ill need to start selling soon before I start taking up space in the man cave [will get the double stink eye from the wifey if that happens]

Wait; you have a Comic room AND a Man Cave?

(Forwarding your message to my wife....)

lol. Yes. The wifey has her own room as well and EVERY inch of closet space in the whole house :roflmao:

Anyhow back on topic. Anyone read issue #9? I just got done and IMO the best issue yet! Gamma is going to be an epic character and some shocking moments in there. Crazy stuff going on

grabbed a copy of 9 this afternoon..there were only 2-3 left after the one I yoinked...same with Mind Mgmt..

on another note I've found a lot more #1 1st prints than #1 2nd prints of Clone