• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

a pop

hm

That's a lot of pop

Making $200 on my lunch hour is a good thing. If everyday could be like that.

For sure (thumbs u

I would hang on to a few of them though buddy. We might be seeing another rise soon

oh I am. I picked up another 5 copies after work at another shop Two other shops were sold out. 15 for the day is pretty good, plus the 5 copies I already had. Sold some to recoup costs and free up capital for more purchases.

So what's the difference between the #1 1st, 2nd and 3rd print?? Any simple way to tell?

There is a third print?

pretty sure that's a no

Sorry I misread the Cover #1C as a third print and forgot that cover B is the variant.

Katchoo: So does it actually say third print on it somewhere??

So what's the difference between the #1 1st, 2nd and 3rd print?? Any simple way to tell?

There is a third print?

pretty sure that's a no

Sorry I misread the Cover #1C as a third print and forgot that cover B is the variant.

Yup.

In black print, top left. Small lettering, the size of the "Mature Readers' print on WD 1.

There is a third print?

pretty sure that's a no

Yup.

In black print, top left. Small lettering, the size of the "Mature Readers' print on WD 1.

There's a 3rd print. (shrug)

There is a third print?

pretty sure that's a no

Yup.

There's a 3rd print. (shrug)

no he is referring to the second print