• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Whenever I see 50+ posts on the weekend I know it is one negative person and everyone else just complaining to him.

Who cares if Kirkman is a producer? If you can turn down the producer of Lost (which has it's own 7,000+ page Wiki), then you can turn down anyone.

Yeah who is this Kirkman? He isn't somebody is he? That has to be the :roflmao:of the year.

Kirkman is god, and Clone airing on TV is the most definite thing in the universe. Because Kirkman.

Positivity :cloud9:

I think 'black orphan' is a good test subject....and 'clone' is the highest profile idea of that nature...I don't personally think it's a question 'if', but when........

The chances of this being made are at least equal and even better then a bunch of high spec comics with film/tv deals recently...i.e....panzerfaust, rachel's, todd

Certainly we could get 6 gunned....butttt who things six guns won't eventually get picked up?

50 bucks for 8 books is good in my book, but I don't gouge....I like to price under market for quick movement...I'm dreaming of a day when all my extra comics have been turned into cash, funding what I really want...OA and awesome silver aged/golden aged stuff....

I think 'black orphan' is a good test subject....and 'clone' is the highest profile idea of that nature...I don't personally think it's a question 'if', but when........

The chances of this being made are at least equal and even better then a bunch of high spec comics with film/tv deals recently...i.e....panzerfaust, rachel's, todd

Certainly we could get 6 gunned....butttt who things six guns won't eventually get picked up?

My argument would be that the chances of those shows happening are pretty slim too when you look at the history of comic books being turned into tv shows.

What is this six guns you speak of? :baiting:

They did a pretty good job with the multiple person effect with that villain in the Heroes TV show.

I caught up with some of the back issues over the weekend---4-9---and thought that it read pretty well. Wonder if that would make me a potential trade addict. Still dig my monthlies. (thumbs u