• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Looks like it is heading in the wrong direction. While I liked the story, I dropped it due to the artwork a while back. That being said, I hope they can turn it around and start moving the monthly numbers in the positive direction.

Was the print run on #10 still miniscule?

#9 was 5,900

Im betting around 5600 for #10

According to comichron #10 came in at 6187. Roughly a 10% increase but not near what I was expected.

I'm glad to see it making a rebound. Maybe the trade is helping the monthlies.

Was the print run on #10 still miniscule?

#9 was 5,900

Im betting around 5600 for #10

According to comichron #10 came in at 6187. Roughly a 10% increase but not near what I was expected.

Nice!!! That is the first increase :-)

This book will get hot soon......they can still be had for a good price......I'm holding right now. Glad there is an increase, it a great read!

I'm a buyer. I've been able to find #1s for around $12.

Meanwhile, due to the low print counts, #4 thru #8 are tough to find. They cost greater than $6 each in the second hand market.

Spoke to David Schulner at the NYCC, he said he wants to ten issue arcs with this book. He also said he has never met the artist, and that the artist lives in Spain and doesn't speak English. Everything has to be translated for him. He also said that Robert Kirkman is taking a hands on approach to the tv project.

Spoke to David Schulner at the NYCC, he said he wants to ten issue arcs with this book. He also said he has never met the artist, and that the artist lives in Spain and doesn't speak English. Everything has to be translated for him. He also said that Robert Kirkman is taking a hands on approach to the tv project.

Great info! Thanks.

I had a feel that they hadn't met, after reading the letters section of #1.

:headbang:

Great info! Thanks.

I had a feel that they hadn't met, after reading the letters section of #1.

+1

Just read 1-11 again....

Cant wait for the TV Series! Its going to be very interesting to see how they do the clones

Are they going to have different hair? Facial hair? Are some going to be fatter than others?

I also question if they should stretch #1-5 in 12 television episodes. I think they should; those issues are chock full of story. It's rapid fire.