• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I love the pace of this book. Every issue is action packed, but I think I've had it with Juan Jose Ryp's facial archetype

for every character. Sadly.

AHHAAH. Unlike some other artists, at least he has an excuse. They are clones!

Pat

#13 was so wrong that it was right.

The bull shocker was flat out hilarious in this story (though a bit jacked up if this is really used).

Pat

Just got around to reading it. Spot on....so wrong its right.

Another AWESOME issue. Not sure I want to see that scene on TV though lolol

#13 was so wrong that it was right.

The bull shocker was flat out hilarious in this story (though a bit jacked up if this is really used).

Pat

Just got around to reading it. Spot on....so wrong its right.

Another AWESOME issue. Not sure I want to see that scene on TV though lolol

I bet on TV it wont be a bull prostate shocker, but it may be a shocker none the less used on him.. just not up the butt lol

I read the first 3 issues this week and really enjoyed the story but the artwork is sort of polarizing.

Overall I have no problem with the art, it's detailed and somewhat reminds me of Quitley, but his shading technique drives me crazy. The use of the varying dot sizes distracts me from the rest of the art. I think it's the fact that the detailed portions look very organic but the use of the dots look like it was done by a computer or dot matrix printer and looks very mechanical, making the art clash.

I disagree that the artwork is meh

Could be just a lot of good artist out there in the field for comparison maybe but the artwork is not meh.

To each there own. Too many melting/sloughing face frames for my liking. I did not care for the artwork in Manhattan Projects either and did not buy the book as a result.

One of the articles says that Schulner will roll up the Vice President and Davis into one character.

That is weird! Davis and the VP are polar opposites. That's going to be one heck of an 'internal struggle' (VP torn between his family & his political position).

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/01/31/how-skybounds-clone-is-doing-more-than-cloning-itself-for-tv/