• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I agree with this and Letter 44, the sky is the limit. Actually the sky doesn't limit the good folks in Letter 44. lol

I think between TWD on AMC, Vikings on History, and all of the HBO/Showtime/Max/Starz stuff, it is a given that TV shows are producing stuff that matches big screen stuff in terms of quality. I get a little excited when I hear about stuff that might transform from comic to TV but Clone has been in the works for around a year and has a TV guy writing the book. Oh yeah, he also said its happening so...

+1!!

the fuller picture

Clone 1a 11,646

Clone 1b 11,646

Clone 2* 11,144

Clone 3 10,525

Clone 4 8,589

Clone 5 8,076

Clone 6 7,460

Clone 7 6,956

Clone 8 6,343

Clone 9 5,954

Clone 10 6,187

Clone 11 5,735

Clone 12 5,429

Clone 13 5,101

Clone 14 4,898

Fixed that for you (thumbs u

Can you fix more and add the print runs for Walking Dead 103A,103A remarked/signed & 103B Giarrusso variant?

Had to hit up 3 shops today to find a NM-MT copy, 1st store had only 2 that were dinged up. 2nd shop had none, 3rd shop has 1 left.

Another killer 5 minute read in a good way! So many people are missing out on one of the best books around

This book started off with decent reviews that i personally think match the quality of the story. The reviews are getting progressively better which I agree with and I think its weird that copies/sales continue to drop monthly as the book improves. I guess we get on to the next big thing but there are several books out there better than most of the new stuff. This is one of those books. (thumbs u

http://comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/image-comics/clone

#16 is a shocker. I really can't tell who will live and die anymore.

I totally had a WTF moment at the end, no way she survives that! Found another copy the elusive #10 today, I think it came out just before the TV show announcement and it vanished faster than the 1st few

this book is still great. #17 keeps the trains moving full steam ahead.

My only gripe at this point is the month-long wait for another issue!!

Card analogy: Schulner keeps on playing Ace after Ace. I keep on questioning how many aces remain in the Clone deck, but Schulner continues to impress me.

this book is still great. #17 keeps the trains moving full steam ahead.

My only gripe at this point is the month-long wait for another issue!!

Card analogy: Schulner keeps on playing Ace after Ace. I keep on questioning how many aces remain in the Clone deck, but Schulner continues to impress me.

agreed. Another boardie mentioned back some pages that each issues ends on a cliffhanger...and somehow we are 17 issues in and I'm still shocked at the end of each issue. good stuff!!!

Another great issue filled with WTF's!

Complete runs are gonna be very tough to find when the show airs

Yep

e139ae40068fffb046e169a46c9d52f2_zps67b40d98.jpg

Plus another HTF (#1 second print slab). (thumbs u

Where's issue 7? Otherwise a great pic!