• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

Read #5 last night and very happy with where they are taking it. Clone is definitely building plot the right way which is a good thing because while I'm sold on the story, I'm not in love with the art.

I'm in the same boat. Love the story, but I simply tolerate the artwork.

Read #5 last night and very happy with where they are taking it. Clone is definitely building plot the right way which is a good thing because while I'm sold on the story, I'm not in love with the art.

I'm in the same boat. Love the story, but I simply tolerate the artwork.

Same here. I thought #5 was the worst, art-wise that is. Story was great though.

Read 5 last night,

This is the kind of book I can pick up and after seeing the 1st page I can remember what's going on.

Easy to follow, lots of action and a great story. And the art isn't bad to me.. It's just a weird..

Every time I see a panel with a "bad guy" in it, I feel like I'm watching an episode of Metalocalypse. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's just the correlation my brain makes.

Not sure if it's just me.