• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

As with Bedlam, Clone is also awesome.

Highly under-rated IMHO.

+1

This is a good series as well. I'm surprised it hasn't been getting enough love here in the forum.

+1 Both of these books are a really good read.

Issue 1 actually had a fairly large print run of 23,292, before dropping to 11,144 for issue 2. Issue 3's run was 10,525.

#1 had the larger print run due to the two covers for #1 and I believe there were 50/50 so that would be 11646 for each cover.

That makes sense and puts the run pretty much in line with #2 and #3.

Why did 22k get printed for this series? It is great but it doesn't seem like the premise for #1 was something that would catch on with general readers. Didn't think it would have many preorders either

And other "hot" titles had much less copies printed . Just trying to learn about the initial printing process on new series and how they determine the numbers to print on a #1.

Also, it's a Skybound Book

what is the significance of that?

Kirkman's company. i dont think he'd bother putting out someone elses book if he didnt think it'd be good

I thought Image was like Cash Money. Just like Lil wayne says "if you start talking about how you want to start your own record label thats a cash money crew no no"

Also, it's a Skybound Book

what is the significance of that?

Kirkman's company. i dont think he'd bother putting out someone elses book if he didnt think it'd be good

I thought Image was like Cash Money. Just like Lil wayne says "if you start talking about how you want to start your own record label thats a cash money crew no no"

oh, it is!

but even more so if you get Skybound imo