• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

It's a good comic book. I am not worried about speculating on it. Most TV show announcements have been going 3 arcs into a series. Isn't Clone his first comic book? I don't see it getting canceled until he is done with his story.

:wishluck:

Just like to see the story line finished is all without fear that the title maybe canceled. :eek:

This.

Love the book. Hopefully it'll keep going.

+1

Just read #7

F'n great!

anyone else read it yet?

what do you think?

By FAR the best issue yet. Sheat really hits the fan as they say. This has now moved into my #2 most underrated book out right now [behind Think Tank]

Ive been watching this show called Orphan Black [is about clones], I cant help but think what a good TV show this book would be

Just read #7

F'n great!

anyone else read it yet?

what do you think?

By FAR the best issue yet. Sheat really hits the fan as they say. This has now moved into my #2 most underrated book out right now [behind Think Tank]

Ive been watching this show called Orphan Black [is about clones], I cant help but think what a good TV show this book would be

I was watching something on Space channel and saw a trailer for Orphan Black and the 1st thing that I thought of was CLONE. I only read issue 1, and it was intriguing, but i never grabbed number 2. What issue is it on now? Might give er a download and get into it.

I have read up to issue 4 so looks like I should pick up some back issues to catch up and see what all the buzz is about.

IMO I would read through issue 7. They can all be had for under cover price so why the heck not :-)

With how small the print run is starting to get, it wil be tough to find back issues if this book takes off. [issue #6 was like 7500 IIRC]

I was watching something on Space channel and saw a trailer for Orphan Black and the 1st thing that I thought of was CLONE. I only read issue 1, and it was intriguing, but i never grabbed number 2. What issue is it on now? Might give er a download and get into it.

See above

This has now moved into my #2 most underrated book out right now [behind Think Tank]

You're on my genius list (thumbs u

+1

I haven't had a chance to pick up my pull yet, but I'm really looking forward to #7 after what went down last issue.

Think Tank is far ahead of this on my underrated list, but it falls between it and Lookouts.

All three books I really enjoy and think others might as well.

I've been wanting to read it but have been waiting for the trade. Looking forward to it!

Image/the creators were smart to release the trade and #7 on the same day IMO, since I'm sure many stores have plenty of #6 left over.

Not to keep saying what everyone else is saying but I did manage to tell my LCS owner to get me a subscription to Clone because the story was cool enough for me to say, "what the heck, let's see where this all goes". Unfortunately I haven't been down to the store to pick up issue #7 yet. :cry: