• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clone

1,853 posts in this topic

I have no doubt that it was but what if that wasn't actually the creator? Would be professional level trolling right there. Manipulate the entire market for a book with a single post in a forum.

Quite the conspiracy theory you have there....... hm

I hope not, I just bought a slab on ebay.

WOW :wishluck:

Hey guys/girls,

I'm David Schulner, the writer/creator of CLONE. I just found this site and wanted to thank you all for the nice comments and especially for reading CLONE. The comic means the world to me and I'm grateful for the love.

We're going to make an exciting announcement at Comic-Con this Saturday on the Skybound panel. Hint: It's been speculated about on this thread. Your predictions/hopes were right!

You all rock.

Thanks again,

David

Finally... Two books I love with news in one week.

:applause:

Hmmmm...can't find a twitter or FB or anything for Mr. schulner, but he signs up for a forum and his first (and only) post is a major bomb? My apologies if I am wrong but me smell something stinky....

Who has a ton of clones on ebay ???hm :

That would so not be cool if that was a troll

One thing is for sure. Frank is the troll or a member here.

Hi hold on everyone... First off I am frankat18 on ebay. I was surprised to see how people jumped out with this news and even I myself suddenly bought 6 clone # 1 adlards. I have 1 cgc 9.8 on me since forever and I bought it from a BO member like 3 months ago for $50.

Everybody just saw how the Todd craze happen again and I kept kicking myself that I never bought a cgc 9.8 of it. So now when I saw the post on Clone, I just suddenly jumped out of my bed went to my laptop and went on the bay to purchase copies.

Then I went to my cgc slabs and scanned the book since when I checked bay nothing was in there so I listed mine.

Hi Frank :hi:

Hi,

I was just surprised that my name got brought up here and being questioned. So I felt I had to come out right away and clear the air. I just posted mine asap since I can't find any Clone cgc 9.8s anymore. You know the feeling when you are in a hurry to be the first to have a cgc slab available? That's what I did.

i even bought myself 6 copies so that I could get more for grading...

One thing is for sure. Frank is the troll or a member here.

Hi hold on everyone... First off I am frankat18 on ebay. I was surprised to see how people jumped out with this news and even I myself suddenly bought 6 clone # 1 adlards. I have 1 cgc 9.8 on me since forever and I bought it from a BO member like 3 months ago for $50.

Everybody just saw how the Todd craze happen again and I kept kicking myself that I never bought a cgc 9.8 of it. So now when I saw the post on Clone, I just suddenly jumped out of my bed went to my laptop and went on the bay to purchase copies.

Then I went to my cgc slabs and scanned the book since when I checked bay nothing was in there so I listed mine.

First thanks for ripping off my description on your Todd 3 book lot, super lazy and cheesy.

Second, were did "Mr. Schulner" say tv show in his post? If the post is legit could be a movie and we all know movie announcements don't bring in near the money as tv announcements.

Your listing reeks of dishonesty.