• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What qualifies for these slots?

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering what qualifies for the three slots in the Marvel Graphic Novel set that are labeled as:

Marvel Graphic Novel (1989) nn

Marvel Graphic Novel (1990) nn

Marvel Graphic Novel (1991) nn

I mean, I've seen a number of #nn Marvel Graphic Novels that could possibly be put into any of these slots as far as the year goes. What exactly are these issues? It would be nice to know exactly what to look for when trying for completion of this set.

(shrug)

I have the Cloak and Dagger/Power Pack Marvel Graphic Novel and it's listed in the CGC census by it's title along with the Who Framed Roger Rabbit and the Wolverine/Nick Fury Graphic Novels that were also sold in the same auction.

But I can't find The Black Widow or Conan the Barbarian Marvel Graphic novels anywhere on the census. When I inputted the 3 Cert numbers of each of my #nn Marvel Graphic Novels, Gemma wound up creating three whole new slots for each of them. While I am grateful for this, it leaves me wondering what goes into those other three nn slots.

I see on the census where they have the #nn issues being referred to in the set category but there is no description or title to tell me what they actually are. In fact there are two different #nn 1989's.

Anyway, if anyone can tell me what these are specifically, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

• Administrator

According to our system-

Marvel Graphic Novel nn 1988 - Inhumans

Marvel Graphic Novel nn 1989 - Squadron Supreme: Death of A Universe

Marvel Graphic Novel nn 5/89 - Amazing Spider-Man: Parallel Lives

Marvel Graphic Novel nn 1990 - Conan the Barbarian: The Horn of Azoth

Marvel Graphic Novel nn 1991 - Conan the Rogue