• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hard Month Thread

38 posts in this topic

Well folks as the title says, this is my "hard month thread". Things are pretty tight so I am going to try and move some comics in hopes of relieving some of the broke folks stress.

I am open to offers or suggestions but please no "buck nasty" going on in here, save that for my playa haterz ball thread. (grades are approx. )

Shipping is USPS cheapest option available if you like. I package securely (thumbs u

First up is a small lot of chew comics,$150[/s] $140 $125 shipped in the US.

#1 (larry's variant) VF/NM (seems to be doing pretty well on ebay

#3 VF/NM

#5 VF/NM

#13 VF/NM

#14 VF/NM

#15 VF/NM

#12 POYO VARIANT VF/NM

#12, #23, -script BOOK (ALL VF)

ART OF CHEW (LARRYS WORLD VERSION) signed and sketched

no scans yet except for the art of chew, because I am gauging interest

img008.jpg

That's really strange, it says Im ignoring you? I didn't even know that was an option on the boards, let alone that I don't think we've ever had words between each other in the past, have we? :shrug:

I think the problem has been resolved thanks to some google searching (thumbs u

sorry for the mix up

I'm going to resurrect this thread this weekend to the best of my ability

Firstly getting rid of all of the blanks I can find in my collection then some odds and ends.

FIRST!

6 wolverine #1 VF/NM

6 Captain America #1 VF/Nm

5 Ghost Rider #1 VF/NM

5 Uncanny X-Force VF/NM

7 Amazing Spider Man 648 FN/VF/NM might be some scuffing

3 Capcom Super Special 2004 VF/NM

1 Daredevil #1 VF/nm

1 Batman 0 VF/NM

1 The Mighty Thor FN/VF

4 Incredible Hulks 635 VF

3 X-men Schism VF/NM

1 Xmen Giant size VF/NM

1 Infestation Ghostbusters VF/NM

2 New Avengers #1 VF/NM

2 Avengers # 7 VF/NM

I am not entirely sure how to grade blanks because some have those spines that look like they came off the press that way like two of the Marvel Projects which is why I said they were FN. If anyone wants scans I don't know if i can scan all of them but I will do the best I can, pictures if you like

48 blanks = $100 shipped

Selling any Hack Slash?

You know you got one I want.

:) I could list some Hack/slash doubles or triples and so on that I have, but the ones you want I'm not ready to let go of just yet. :devil:

In the years that Ive been scouring for them Ive only managed to grab 1-2 of each, its crazy how rare these are. I would sell you the doubles but some how they along with some WD keys have gone missing :(

Selling any Hack Slash?

:) I could list some Hack/slash doubles or triples and so on that I have, but the ones you want I'm not ready to let go of just yet. :devil:

In the years that Ive been scouring for them Ive only managed to grab 1-2 of each, its crazy how rare these are. I would sell you the doubles but some how they along with some WD keys have gone missing :(

Did I tell you I found some multiple Sketch Error Variants? :devil:

Selling any Hack Slash?

hm nope what issue was it for?

Selling any Hack Slash?

hm nope what issue was it for?

Issue 3 :gossip: Currently only one I know about.