• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Kids OA Auction Utopia in November

5 posts in this topic

There will be some Amazing Art Auctioned off in November between the Heritage and Comiclink Art Auctions. That said, if you were a kid in the early 80s, well then you are in Art nirvana as there are some really amazing examples of Art from when you were hanging out with your skateboard / BMX, buying them off the rack and playing the original Nintendo with your friends.

Just piece after piece; it makes me want to rob a bank or sell my M3 :o and not all of it has been posted yet. Its Copper Grail Art Overload. :cloud9:

th_ASM317panel.jpgth_ASM325.jpgth_Hulk369.jpgth_Hulkpin.jpgth_LeePin.jpgth_LimSS.jpg

th_McBats.jpgth_NewMut93.jpgth_NewMutants100.jpg th_Sandman.jpgth_Spidey2.jpg

th_Spidey4.jpgth_Spidey8.jpgth_SWars11.jpgth_WhatIF.jpgth_Wolvie7.jpg

That said, if you were a kid in the early 80s, well then you are in Art nirvana as there are some really amazing examples of Art from when you were hanging out with your skateboard / BMX, buying them off the rack and playing the original Nintendo with your friends.

If you were a kid in the early '80s, just go read "Ready Player One" and you'll get all the nostalgia you need to see you past this auction, saving you thousands of dollars in the process. 2c

That said, if you were a kid in the early 80s, well then you are in Art nirvana as there are some really amazing examples of Art from when you were hanging out with your skateboard / BMX, buying them off the rack and playing the original Nintendo with your friends.

If you were a kid in the early '80s, just go read "Ready Player One" and you'll get all the nostalgia you need to see you past this auction, saving you thousands of dollars in the process. 2c

LOVED this book!

Forget that, Gene! I think Jason should sell everything he owns and buy as much as possible in this upcoming HA auction! :grin:

:jokealert:

Forget that, Gene! I think Jason should sell everything he owns and buy as much as possible in this upcoming HA auction! :grin:

:jokealert:

Its such a toss up :juggle: But I think Gene may have been referring to the fact that 80s and early 90s art seems to be in the latest OA art bubble :pullhair:

2010-07-23182014.jpg

IMG_20120806_144544.jpg