• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now that eBay buyers can see how many people are watching your item...

24 posts in this topic

3. Books Im just interested in seeing what they go for.

4. Books I also own and want to see what it sells for so I can get an update on the market interest in my book.

I think these are the majority of "watchers" at eBay for comic books. I've had comic books each with 25 to 30 watchers and only get one or two bids at the crazy low bid start. Go figure.

4. Books I also own and want to see what it sells for so I can get an update on the market interest in my book.

I think these are the majority of "watchers" at eBay for comic books. I've had comic books each with 25 to 30 watchers and only get one or two bids at the crazy low bid start. Go figure.

they watch it hoping it wont sell.

Then they contact you and ask to buy it lower price

they watch it hoping it wont sell.

Then they contact you and ask to buy it lower price

Hmmm ..... never thought of that. Crafty SOBs aren't they? lol

Personally, I "watch" any number of auctions... but Life intrudes, and I miss the end time. (I don't want to set a snipe necessarily right then... but I never get back to the auction.)