• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holly Benton's Pre-cgc Sketch thread for NYCC 2012.

33 posts in this topic

Hey guys, thought I would try something a little different.

My wife did a stack of sketches the last month or so and handed them off to me. All of these sketches are Raw at the moment, but I am going to NYCC in a week or so and can get any of them CGC SS'ed - signed and sketched by. So I will be selling the sketches at a raw price, with a optional cgc add-on price to get the books graded.

So if you want Raw sketches, I can ship them tom! If you want CGC graded sketches, they will get turned into CGC next week and shipped directly to you! All sketches are done and in hand.

Most sketches are done on my all white blanks. Books will come back from CGC as Signature Series with NG as the grade.

Sketch price will be detailed with the book.

CGC Price

Grading fee = 27

Invoice fee = 5

Shipping = 14

Additional book shipping = 2

If you want your book graded by CGC, add these fees to the price of the book. If you DO NOT want the book graded, that is fine as well :)

Also - 20% off all moneys that come in will be donated to The Hero Initiative! This is only for the book price, I can't donate the money going to CGC :)

Dude your wife has some serious talent..Does she do any work for any of the companies?

Good luck with sale...

Thanks! :) That would be me :)

Right now I am working on getting my art to a level that does not make me weep at night lol I am doing some marvel sketch cards right now, and trying to get used to a deadline of sitting down and drawing everyday. :D

what set/product will the marvel sketchcards appear in?

Hi Pirate,

I am not sure. it's still a bit off and we have to go through approval process and everything like that so we will see. I will let everyone know once I find out!

Also, I know this is off topic but you have a incredible collection of Barry Kitson artwork. And, did David Peterson really do that mouse guard swipe you have on caf at a con? I think that is a great one!

thanks, I enjoy the kitson stuff. yes that's a "con" commission that he ended up taking home. I have a couple that he did like that. Now he only offers a few each show that you buy before hand and he no longer does Mice as commissions.