• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #16

8 posts in this topic

I am trying to create a handy layout to print-out labels containing title, issue, grade, and any additional information for the books I own.

I am intentioned to test it by grading little by little my collection, starting more methodically with Fantastic Four.

Since I am waiting for my #3 and the #8 won’t move, I start with #16.

Book would present really nice, but has two main problems: a tear in the upper right corner, which runs through the CC box, and some water damage which affects the covers, but it’s mostly annoying on the back cover.

Book, besides these and other minor defects, looks really nice, cover lays almost perfectly flat and it’s glossy, with vibrant colors.

I will try to post some camera shots later on, for now here’s the scans.

Many thanks in advance to everyone for the help. :foryou:

FantasticFourNo_16_f.jpg

FantasticFourNo_16_r_300ppi_zps4a2cf532.jpg

Close-up of the "dreaded" water damage:

FantasticFourNo_16_wd_closeup_zps096b0f7e.jpg

i think 5.0 max with the water damage.

....5.0 is about right....but that's the kind of 5.0 that I love. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Looks 6.5 to 7.0 if not for the stain.

i think 5.0 max with the water damage.

+1 but as someone else said, it's the right kind of 5.0!

That‘s why I like it! :D

And I think it‘s between the two grades, also; hard to judge, if I can I will post some closeup of the defects.

As Jimbo said, if the owner handled it more carefully, it would have been a F++.

Thanks to everyone so far! (thumbs u