• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER sale - CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

TMNT #1 2009 Error Edition

CGC 9.6 SS Signed by Eastman

Not sure how to price this. 9.8's have been fetching over $300 on ebay. Even raw copies (even in VF+ condition) have been getting over $100

Let's say $175 and I'm definitely willing to listen to offers.

TMNT01Error96B.jpg

*also, I can't find a thing wrong with this structurally. Possibly some interior flaw or a wave that I wasn't seeing. If this doesn't sell, I may send it to JoeyPost to see if I can't land a 9.8 for my registry.

Speaking of the new series, here's a cool one that features an homage to Eastman's cover to #1 made from the toys from the new cartoon.

IDW TMNT #1 Special Edition

$55

TMNTSpecialEdition196.jpg

As promised:

TMNT #50 - Eastman & Laird's "Reunion Book" after being off the title completely for a few years.

NM (most defects shown, including the sticker, are on the bag)

$10

TMNT50.jpg

Speaking of the new series, here's a cool one that features an homage to Eastman's cover to #1 made from the toys from the new cartoon.

IDW TMNT #1 Special Edition

$55

TMNTSpecialEdition196.jpg

:hi:

I'm calling this my "Essential TMNT Reading" lot. If you were ever curious about reading TMNT but didn't want to navigate through all the extra stories, this is the lot for you.

This includes:

• #1 Free Comic Book Day edition
  • #2 3rd print
  • #3 2nd print
  • #4 2nd print
  • #5 2nd print
  • #6 2nd print
  • #7 2nd print
  • Leonardo 1-shot

With this, you'll get the gritty origin, you'll go on a space odyssey and meet the Fugitoid, you'll get the Foot Clan driving the Turtles out of New York, and you'll get the final confrontation between the Turtles and the Shredder. All issues feature Eastman & Laird art. You could skip issues 8 & 9 and not really miss anything from the main story, but they're fun issues to read and have great art (+ Cerebus :headbang: ). In my opinion, these are THE issues to read. If you've ever watched the first live action movie or the 2k3 cartoon, this is some of the core source material.

Condition varies from VG to NM+. I'm selling these as a reader lot, but feel free to ask for scans/descriptions of any individual issues.

$100 for the lot. Offers welcome :)

Hey Darrell!

Darrell was the witness for these and all my other TMNT books that Kevin so graciously signed for me at Dragon Con. I ate up quite a bit of time at Kevin's table, so I really appreciate Darrell's patience. (worship)

I think that'll be it tonight...I'll list some more tomorrow. Offers welcome on anything.

Hey Darrell!

Darrell was the witness for these and all my other TMNT books that Kevin so graciously signed for me at Dragon Con. I ate up quite a bit of time at Kevin's table, so I really appreciate Darrell's patience. (worship)

it was actually a lot of fun listening to all of the stories that Kevin had. Actually I think talking to all the creators while they were signing was my favorite part of the weekend.