• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T-U-R-T-L-E POWER sale - CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

tmnt_logo.gif

I'll be listing various Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles items. Some will be slabs, some will be raw, others will be collected editions or possibly art. I'll take requests...just let me know what you're looking for and I'll dig around for it.

Shipping will be via USPS and will be exact. I'll ship raw books via media mail if you wish but prefer to use priority service for slabs. If you're outside of the US, please contact me for a shipping quote before claiming anything. :)

Personal check/money order is preferred, but paypal is also accepted.

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread trumps anything, but I'm always willing to listen to offers via PM. (thumbs u

Feel free to ask any questions or post requests. I'm not selling off my core collection, so if it's something from my current registry, chances are it's not for sale. :sorry:

These next few are all CGC 9.8

$45 each

TMNT #25

th_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles25.jpg

TMNT #32

th_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles32.jpg

TMNT #37

th_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles37.jpg

TMNT #41

th_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles41.jpg

TMNT #44

th_TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles44.jpg

How about a cheap SS from an artist that hasn't done many signings for CGC, Rick Veitch

TMNT #24

CGC 9.2 SS

$35

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2492SS.jpg

I'm taking a break to get more scans and organize other books to list. Feel free make requests. (thumbs u

I am very eagerly watching this thread! Love the TMNT, loved the new show!

You wouldn't happen to have raw copies of 46,47 and 50 would you? only issues i am missing from first volume :cloud9:

Also looking from stuff from just about all volumes (2,3,4 archie, tales V2)

I'll be here

Watching. Waiting.

To answer some questions:

Yes, I actually caught the show on my DVR this morning. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I'd say the target audience is somewhere between the original '80's cartoon and the 2k3 cartoon. They seem to be drawing on the original cartoon quite a bit with Splinter starting out as a human and having what the comics call Utroms referred to as "Krangs". I look forward to more episodes.

I don't have extra copies of 46 or 47...just my personal reader copies and my registry books. I will have a graded copy of #46 signed by Dooney whenever the Heroes books get graded. I do have a #50, though. I'll get a scan and put it up tonight.