• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Oh, hey -- I noticed something else on here I wanted to address.

A few people said that Peter Panzerfaust has the "first appearance" of Nowhere Men due to the preview that ran in one of the earlier issues, but for anyone actually interested in tracking that sort of thing, that's not entirely correct.

There's a book Image published in 2010 called Image Comics 2010 San Diego Comic-Con Yearbook 2010 that is a collection of all-new pieces by everyone in the Image stable at the time. The cover is a unique Walking Dead illustration by Charlie Adlard, plus art by James Stokoe, Ben Templesmith, Joe Linsner, the Luna Brothers, Ian Churchill, Tommy Lee Edwards, Riley Rossmo Mike Allred...

...and the first Nowhere Men pin-up by Nate Bellegarde, featuring Karen in a "Science is the new rock 'n' roll" t-shirt.

That came out in July 2010, so well before the Peter Panzerfaust issue. We made them available for order to stores post-SDCC, so there may still be some out there for anyone interested.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

These were hardcovers right? I think I have a few in storage.