• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Oh, hey -- I noticed something else on here I wanted to address.

A few people said that Peter Panzerfaust has the "first appearance" of Nowhere Men due to the preview that ran in one of the earlier issues, but for anyone actually interested in tracking that sort of thing, that's not entirely correct.

There's a book Image published in 2010 called Image Comics 2010 San Diego Comic-Con Yearbook 2010 ...and the first Nowhere Men pin-up by Nate Bellegarde, featuring Karen in a "Science is the new rock 'n' roll" t-shirt.

That came out in July 2010, so well before the Peter Panzerfaust issue. We made them available for order to stores post-SDCC, so there may still be some out there for anyone interested.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

he posted this on wednesday night, ordered from amazon, arrive friday at noon....

E-commerce FTW

NWM_Prev.JPG

If e.s. pops back in I do have a valid questions:

Why are the covers different than the preview covers? Just curious?

8435230937_b74b2f70ca.jpg

THX,

RYAN

Because we're anti-spoilers. We want you to discover as much as possible on the day you get the comic, not before.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Preview covers look sweet maybe they will appear on later printings?

The middle image will likely be the cover of the first trade paperback. The others will eventually be used for something or other.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

THX,

RYAN

Because we're anti-spoilers. We want you to discover as much as possible on the day you get the comic, not before.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

:golfclap:

THX,

RYAN

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Thanks E.S. - those decoy covers are pretty kewl though... just sayin. (thumbs u

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I love that answer! (thumbs u

How epic is moderns these days?

Artists,writers and now the head of Image popping on.

Kevin Smith on another thread - all we need now is Andrew Lincoln or some such celeb and we have it all.

Plus comics..... :cloud9:

Man,

I just got some of the #3's Im waiting on and 6 of them have little corner dings/bends near the bottom spine. Probably not as bad as I feel about them but they are still visible. The guy put them in old bag/boards that were too big for these and the board didnt even cover the bottom of the comic(Where they got bent),

I dont even know what to do with these now *sigh*

Hopefully the ones from midtown do not disappoint - havent had any trouble with them as of yet though

Yeah I was going to msg you once I had my camera charged... Thanks for offering as well, Ill pop some pics soon..

Honestly they probably arent that bad but my lack of experience in judging quality makes me worry about any imperfections no matter how miniscule they may be

affffffffff

Edited by wushugushu