• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Wait a second...you were quoted $3500 for a Nowhere Men cover...?!? Seriously? That is absolutely ludicrous. Nothing like taking "reasonable" and multiplying by 5.

That's what is typically known as an "I don't really want to sell this, but if you offer me crazy money, I will," quote.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Wait a second...you were quoted $3500 for a Nowhere Men cover...?!? Seriously? That is absolutely ludicrous. Nothing like taking "reasonable" and multiplying by 5.

That's what is typically known as an "I don't really want to sell this, but if you offer me crazy money, I will," quote.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

That's what I said (not eager to sell). THX, R

For those concerned about price...my page from #1 was only $200.

Very reasonable.

(crystalized gorilla attack - scientist into wall / other scientist arm ripped off / 'this is humiliating')

Nice to see someone pick that page up. I past on it and picked up the page before it. It was a toss up as to which one I was going to get.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

That's what I said (not eager to sell). THX, R

He is also being smart and selling them now while the book is red hot.

:applause:

My buddy and I were bugging Cary Nord about Conan covers from his Dark Horse series a few years ago when it was more popular. He did not want to sell them at that time, and when we finally got them last year it was at a much lower price than I would have paid back then when I had to have one. (thumbs u

Edited by kimik

well, when i want it most is when i have to have it now....later i may not want it as much.

As I have found, it is best to buy modern OA after the wanting stage passes. lol

That kind of fever is infuriating when it happens.... sometimes you just have to calm down and realise there is almost always the next thing around the corner if your chance passes.

well, when i want it most is when i have to have it now....later i may not want it as much.

As I have found, it is best to buy modern OA after the wanting stage passes. lol

That kind of fever is infuriating when it happens.... sometimes you just have to calm down and realise there is almost always the next thing around the corner if your chance passes.

That is true, but sometimes its too hard to pass up :whee:

That is true, but sometimes its too hard to pass up :whee:

Interior pages do not dip that much, but I have found modern covers to be a hard resell for what I paid for them just a short while to a couple of years later.......