• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I work in pharmaceutical research and development for Johnson & Johnson. We have a weekly ideas board for each team for methods or whatever we want to try out. All I wrote this week was "Science is the new rock 'n' roll."

I work in pharmaceutical research and development for Johnson & Johnson. We have a weekly ideas board for each team for methods or whatever we want to try out. All I wrote this week was "Science is the new rock 'n' roll."

Yeah, that kicks *spoon* (thumbs u

Screw you guys that sell NWM copies that are covered in ink streaks that dont appear in photos/scans

That would bum me out too. :taptaptap: I really love the look of these bright white covers.

Popcorn-04-Buffy.gif

I always had the biggest crush on buffy. Even as a 30 y.o. :luhv:

Just Buffy?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I gotta give Joss Whedon props for putting some hotties on that show. I got love for others but Buffy was my teenage crush.

Popcorn-04-Buffy.gif

I always had the biggest crush on buffy. Even as a 30 y.o. :luhv:

Just Buffy?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I gotta give Joss Whedon props for putting some hotties on that show. I got love for others but Buffy was my teenage crush.

We can certainly tell how old you are.My childhood crush was Annette Funicello. :preach:

AF.jpg