• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Would a Nowhere Men #1 blue bubble variant with a couple color breaking marks on the top of the page be worth $120? I know they're hard to find in good shape, but I have a chance to purchase one. Thanks for any help!

I wouldn't buy it, but the value will go up and than probably drop at some point.

the goal is not to be around at that some point.

Thought Bubble

I actually offered $200+ for this one awhile back when I had some loose change floating around, and he let the offer expire, so at least some people (at least two!) think there is still a lot of investment potential left in the book.

Unfortunately I'm not in a position where I can offer that much again, so I'll have to continue the search for a better deal...

This whole series is a freaking white whale for me!!!!! I'm so damn sick of unsuccessfully trying to order decent copies. So I ordered a couple of copies of A1 #1 about a month ago from Scott's. Well according to Scott, they were vastly under priced (not my issue) and scooped up... Yetttttt I was still allowed to add them to my cart and check out. So my order was cancelled. I found out last night after checking the mail and finally looking back at my Paypal.

So then I bought a first of #2 from a boardie. It showed up with that freaking fold wrinkle on the spine. I paid twice what I paid for #1.

I passed on it when it first came out and unless I fork out a freakish amount, I'm just going to read and envy.

(Though I do have a Though Bubble coming that I got for a great price assuming the pictures were accurate - though at this point I'm going to assume a fat mountain gorilla has used it as a mating rag - thus again I'll have over paid for garbage.)