• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Can we get issue 4 already please? :ohnoez:

+1

This has been one of those series that I can continue to re-read as many times as possible and still never become bored or tire of the the story, ect

Superb storytelling by the creative team

Just need the next issue.. Nowhere Men NOW!

:golfclap:

I think I'm officially done collecting this book, possibly all image together. The constant barrage of variant covers over the last 7 months is starting to irritate me something fierce.

Same here. I mean whats with this variant of comics pro, wtf its like $150 and theres barely any copies of it. LIke WTF I had the full collection before these super rare variants that 90% wont even get.

I'm done with this comic.

Getting rid of my collection, keeping the signed one but getting rid of the others.

I think I'm officially done collecting this book, possibly all image together. The constant barrage of variant covers over the last 7 months is starting to irritate me something fierce.

Same here. I mean whats with this variant of comics pro, wtf its like $150 and theres barely any copies of it. LIke WTF I had the full collection before these super rare variants that 90% wont even get.

I'm done with this comic.

Getting rid of my collection, keeping the signed one but getting rid of the others.

cool beans. you'll make good coin!