• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Lets not do too much, when they start popping up on Home Shopping Network like in the 90s.. All our fun will be gone again.

WORD.

Honestly -- and I think I've posted about this before -- I can't see any reason why we'd do variants past issue one. We've declined offers for other variants post #1, and given the great feedback we're getting from readers and retailers alike at this point, I don't see the need to do them.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imageomics.com

Honestly -- and I think I've posted about this before -- I can't see any reason why we'd do variants past issue one. We've declined offers for other variants post #1, and given the great feedback we're getting from readers and retailers alike at this point, I don't see the need to do them.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imageomics.com

no doubt :), just a fun suggestion.

Lets not do too much, when they start popping up on Home Shopping Network like in the 90s.. All our fun will be gone again.

More like the lucille variant, without needing 100 issues first. Hardly comparable to 1,000,000 print run rubbage ;)

But i agree with the sentiment. Overdoing things is bad for sure, but if people really want ultra rare collectibles, it would be nice to see a delivery method that benefits the primary market as much as possible.

More money to guys like Kurtis Wiebe, and less to ebay sellers, is always a good thing in my books.

Edited by CBT

Eric, rereading the first two issues I was noticing some fun little references and details sprinkled through. Just curious, are you a (fellow) fan of the song Surf's Up?

Eric,

It was a pleasure meeting you an chatting you up on the elevator lol

I walked away with Nowhere Men shirt and loved flipping through issue 4!

Thanks for taking the time for everyone this weekend. Big props to you and Nate!

JJ

Eric, rereading the first two issues I was noticing some fun little references and details sprinkled through. Just curious, are you a (fellow) fan of the song Surf's Up?

A fan of both the song and the album. "Til I Die" is probably my favorite Beach Boys song, period, and easily in my all-time top 10.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

:banana:

Will Image ever do more Blank covers for sketches?

People ask about these a lot, for all kinds of books.

I guess, maybe?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

:banana:

Will Image ever do more Blank covers for sketches?

People ask about these a lot, for all kinds of books.

I guess, maybe?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

I can honestly say blank covers have their own niche audience now. That Thanos cover that someone sold on the boards a few weeks ago was Amazing it even glowed in the dark.

Its nice to see something new in our hobby that doesnt have a negative effect.

Will look into this.

I think they're fun, especially if done around con season.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Thanks. I am running of Image United Blanks lol

The title could be....

CGC Member requested, Image approved lol

Sketches are great but I think its hilarious when they put dc or image characters on a marvel blank
That's b/c Image United blanks are hard to come buy in 9.8/9.6 territory.

Perhaps - but the Image United blanks suck for sketches.