• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

So e.s confirmed that they weren't doing the other two color variants? I remember him saying it was up in the air a while back.

Correct, here will be no further variants for #1. If we go to another printing on issue one, it will likely be an Image Firsts version, and that will just be the regular cover with the Image Firsts trade dress at $1.

And as I've noted before, there will be no convention or retailer exclusives for anything past issue one.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

So what if we locked you up in a room and plied you with liquor and fast women? Could we get another special edition #1 variant then? :)

girl_drunk.jpg

Just a note that DWC will have 5 double signed copies of the CBLDF Variant available for purchase. They are currently at CGC being graded and should be available to ship in about 3-4 weeks. Once they are in we will be taking offers based upon the grades. All copies were hand picked for potential 9.8 grade. We will announce in this thread when they are back from CGC and will be holding a blind auction for a period of 5 days. Please do not PM at this moment as I do not have any other information to offer.