• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I'm surprised nobody has cleaned him out

It will happen. It is still early for west coast. 6 copies sold since I posted it because I wanted to check how quick information moves on this board.

yeah but they've been up for a bit. I bought a couple yesterday and the book has gotten some attention lately from outside the boards:

http://investcomics.com/market-talk/the-comic-book-brokers-report-march-2013

Anyone find #4 without the little tears on bottom corner? The ones I got yesterday had them and I went to another shop near my work has it on every copy as well - they had like 100 copies as well

i picked up 4 copies only one didnt have the tear

other news slabs on their way back #1, 2 & 3 all 9.8!

Edit: also forgot to mention Thought bubble 9.4 but i expected that from the copy i had obtained

Edited by Anon512

Seems like production quality was low(er?) on this issue than the previous three as all of the copies I have seen so far have the tears as well.

How is the story in #4?

Seems like production quality was low(er?) on this issue than the previous three as all of the copies I have seen so far have the tears as well.

How is the story in #4?

wheelchairs were eaten :D

Anyone find #4 without the little tears on bottom corner? The ones I got yesterday had them and I went to another shop near my work has it on every copy as well - they had like 100 copies as well

i picked up 4 copies only one didnt have the tear

other news slabs on their way back #1, 2 & 3 all 9.8!

Edit: also forgot to mention Thought bubble 9.4 but i expected that from the copy i had obtained

All the ones I saw had this also.

Just got a beautiful PM from Joey:

007 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

008 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

009 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

010 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

011 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

012 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

007 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

008 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

009 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

010 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

011 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

012 Nowhere Men 1 11/12 Image Comics Thought Bubble Variant Cover Modern 9.8 WHITE

now I'm nervous to get my PM from Joey.. ahhhh I'll be getting my grades at the show Friday morning

Edited by Mangbus

That is unfortunate :(

(thumbs u

Well done good sir!