• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I don't think anyone major from Image is going to be at the Philly Wizard World. Why do we even have one here then? The best new talent skips us every year it seems
Unfortunately, the guest list is never great for WW Philly. :(

Lolwut?

Easiest one would be to ask yourself if your city has a metropolitan area population of at least 2 million people - Philly definitely falls into that

If you live in the city and still have to ask yourself if its a major city then you should get outside more

Edited by wushugushu

Philly hasn't has 2 million people since The Flyers last Stanley cup parade in 1975 but of course I see it as a major city, I live here

Nationally we're perceived as the hicks between NY and DC

It's not seen as a major city worth going to when it comes to conventions or touring bands anymore. Even the "Philly" record show and "Philly" annual big sports memorabilia show is in Valley Forge, a good 45 minutes away.

What are the print runs for the cbdlf and comicspro variants? Have only seen the print run numbers for the thought bubble. I'm sorry if this was discussed earlier. Tried searching for it in the thread and came up empty. Thanks!

Edited by Manifesto

Too many variants are out for Nowhere Men, Wonder if it'll become as bad as Bedlham?

Bedlam? Seriously? That's your benchmark for too many variants?

I hate to break it to you, dude, but there are plenty of books out there with way more variants than Bedlam.

And they're not nearly as good.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Edited by e.s.

I'm one of the biggest Bedlam fans on the board, but #1 did have a boatload of covers:

1st Print

Detroit

NYCC

NYCC Sketch

Third Eye

Forbidden Planet

Phantom

Larry’s Special Edition

2nd Print

I'm glad it's been limited to the first print, Phantom and 2nd print for subsequent issues.