• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

it would be worth it to hear the Nowhere Man at the beginning of each episode....just a snippet.

Do you have to pay royalties if someone contemporary re-records a version of it?

it would be worth it to hear the Nowhere Man at the beginning of each episode....just a snippet.

Do you have to pay royalties if someone contemporary re-records a version of it?

Yes...you have to get a license and pay royalties from whoever owns the publishing rights.

I hope one day you learn that its ok not to respond to everyone!

Yeah, but what fun would that be?

Seriously, though, I'm pretty sure that's the last time I'll be indulging Andy70's relentless negativity.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Oh we have snow and Ice - you may have noticed Aussies have been winning Winter Olympic golds for some time.

We also manage to post our mail in it as well.

It's just a constant embarrassment to see you post on this forum. Carry on.

:facepalm:

Read 1-4 last night.

Hooked. :)

Such a good book.

Yeah, really enjoyed it. Love how much back story has been established in only four issues through the magazine interviews and biography passages.

So much talent at Image at the moment!

I read Nowhere men #1...didn't dig it...tossed it in corner. Then last week I gave it a second chance since picking up #2 - #4. I know now I am a foolish man!

Wow I can't get enough of this series! To anyone out there if your not reading this book...your in the wrong frame of mind!

Side note...I know the Thought Bubble Variant is a hard book to find in a high grade...trust me on this...but some of the 9.8's for sale are....mmm....well. Since when did four color breaks qualify for 9.8 status? I think the one I have may be a 10.5!

E.S. thank you, for putting a truly unique product into this industry!

I read Nowhere men #1...didn't dig it...tossed it in corner. Then last week I gave it a second chance since picking up #2 - #4. I know now I am a foolish man!

Wow I can't get enough of this series! To anyone out there if your not reading this book...your in the wrong frame of mind!

Side note...I know the Thought Bubble Variant is a hard book to find in a high grade...trust me on this...but some of the 9.8's for sale are....mmm....well. Since when did four color breaks qualify for 9.8 status? I think the one I have may be a 10.5!

E.S. thank you, for putting a truly unique product into this industry!

Not a bad first post :applause: