• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

. There's always a middle ground, and better still, there's a high road. Generally speaking, both lead to better places.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

That all sounds well and good, Eric. However, in this case, the 'middle ground' was attempted by one party, and the high ground would have involved blindly hoping the art got sent at some point.

IMHO, I'd ve been a little concerned as well if I'd been told 'the art is packed and ready to ship' and 'the art is being sealed', only to subsequently have nothing be sent.

If it was a boardie, they'd be on the probation list by now.

Busy my arse - if he has time to offer it for sale,then he's got time to ship it.

Bad weather!! That has to be the lamest excuse ever. Get his GF to drive to the post office.

It really was that easy to fix, and paying out on this Dannyboy fella is total BS.

In case anyone forgot (or just butt-kissed because they want something for themselves at some point), the art was done.

The artist just couldn't be bothered to get it to the post office.

. There's always a middle ground, and better still, there's a high road. Generally speaking, both lead to better places.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

That all sounds well and good, Eric. However, in this case, the 'middle ground' was attempted by one party, and the high ground would have involved blindly hoping the art got sent at some point.

IMHO, I'd ve been a little concerned as well if I'd been told 'the art is packed and ready to ship' and 'the art is being sealed', only to subsequently have nothing be sent.

If it was a boardie, they'd be on the probation list by now.

Busy my arse - if he has time to offer it for sale,then he's got time to ship it.

Bad weather!! That has to be the lamest excuse ever. Get his GF to drive to the post office.

It really was that easy to fix, and paying out on this Dannyboy fella is total BS.

In case anyone forgot (or just butt-kissed because they want something for themselves at some point), the art was done.

NO ANDY. OFG OFG OFG

Sorry Boss.

Forgot rule #7.

Won't happen again.

The package is in the mail to our man in Stockholm.

Just a suggestion: the OA issue is done and over with. No need to rehash. Every story has two or more sides to it and I certainly don't think anyone actively attempted to fcuk anyone out of anything. Sometimes things just don't work out the way we plan and if you can get past that, it's probably one of the only lessons to learn in life.

That said, I hope E.S. isn't too chapped, and no offense to Nate. Definitely no hard feelings with Dannyboy.

I am sorry that things got a bit too complex and put Nate in a position to hold OA rather than sell it to deserving and desiring fans for the short term.

The most important thing is that he does get back to work because I happen to have developed a yearning for more NWM.

I also ordered an OA from Nate and he was upfront with me about his schedule and it might take a bit so it was no biggie for me, and I understand deadlines being a grad-student. I think the other OA buyer was a bit too eager and aggressive to take the matter to a public forum.

Nate's girlfriend had contacted me to let me know of hold ups/weather and I am fine with that.. my OA piece is sponken for and I am not trying to flip it so I dont mind the wait personally.

So I guess you're just going to ignore my comments about the weather?

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics,Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

[

Yes, well, we all realize you don't actually have weather in Australia, but in the north eastern United States, there is this stuff called "snow" and "ice" which actually prevents people from getting on the roads. Sorry that's lost on you, but by all means, carry on with your constant barrage of negative posts in this thread.

-e.s

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

e.s.

I am going to assume that NWM is going to go to Image Firsts at some point. Are you going to use the same cover as #1 1st print like other Image Firsts have been or switch it up like you have been doing for the series?

I am going to assume that NWM is going to go to Image Firsts at some point. Are you going to use the same cover as #1 1st print like other Image Firsts have been or switch it up like you have been doing for the series?

Yes.

There will be fifth and final printing at the regular price (which will be green, since the work was done on that already), and then sometime in the not-too-distant future, we'll do the $1 version with the original front cover and the Image Firsts trade dress.

-e.s.

Eric Stephenson

Publisher

Image Comics, Inc.

www.imagecomics.com

Can we get a sd/nycc con exclusive

(tsk)

Did you just say that the RRP was the only variant you would chase...

RRP will be the only variant I search for if the series is good

Sorry :sorry:

Hah maybe he thinks the series is bad and wants every cover. (shrug)

E.S.: Since Image is integrated with McFarlane....any possibility of seeing some NWM action figures sometime in the future?

I'd love me some crystalized gorilla action for the man cave!

E.S.: Since Image is integrated with McFarlane....any possibility of seeing some NWM action figures sometime in the future?

I'd love me some crystalized gorilla action for the man cave!

as long as they're done in the Sports Line frame of mind and not The Walking Dead. Those Dead toys are horrible looking

No... but, I borrowed it from another.

Feel free to ninja kick me at your convenience lol

Yeah I was referring to East of West since I don't have much interest in low quality variants such as the ghost line.

I will gladly chase Nowhere Men variants though since the series isn't plagued by variants such as those.