• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Just asking because my LCS has every printing available besides the 1st prints. Thought maybe the 5th printing was rare because it is green like money :baiting:

no, not rare. cool as hell though!

i personally collect each cover that is available on the rack

I'm banking on the 5th printing being good down the road. Not many stores are picking them up I don't think-or just not many. After the series starts maturing, and the completists start trying to get all the printings, they will be looking hard to get 5th printings in HG due to them being reader copies for the most part. Some later printing kill the first print down the road. For instance:

Hulk #377 3rd print

MP #1 2nd print-sells for more than the 1st

Wolverine: Origins #28 2nd print-try finding one. When they appear on ebay I've seen them sell for 5-10x cover in the past.

I'm banking on the 5th printing being good down the road. Not many stores are picking them up I don't think-or just not many. After the series starts maturing, and the completists start trying to get all the printings, they will be looking hard to get 5th printings in HG due to them being reader copies for the most part. Some later printing kill the first print down the road. For instance:

Hulk #377 3rd print

Wolverine: Origins #28 2nd print-try finding one. When they appear on ebay I've seen them sell for 5-10x cover in the past.

I hope you are right. I bought one because I thought it was the best #1 cover. Green rocks :sick:

I know I'm 497 pages late to the party, but just picked up and read my NWM 1-4 - wow - just wow - great stuff - of all the books I've read most recently, it reminds me most of all of Watchmen ...

terrific!

Hulk #377 3rd print

I agree with you.

Hulk #377 3rd print

I agree with you.

Don't forget Batman #608 (2nd) and #612 (2nd) as well.

Some more that come to mind as well. Those Batmans are definitely legit. The last GL series before the New 52 had some winners as well.

GL #36 2nd print sketch-tanking right now kinda, but used to sell way better than 1st

" #37 2nd print sketch-same

might be the time to hoard these maybe???

Hulk #377 3rd print

I agree with you.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE SPIDER-MAN SECOND PRINTS THAT SPELT OUT OMIT?!?!

Hulk #377 3rd print

I agree with you.

amazing spider man 638 second print

Hulk #377 3rd print

I agree with you.

amazing spider man 638 second print

Hmmm, wasn't aware of those. I think I'm gonna start a thread just for the collecting of 2nd and later prints. Since we are killing this NWM thread :whistle:

I know I'm 497 pages late to the party, but just picked up and read my NWM 1-4 - wow - just wow - great stuff - of all the books I've read most recently, it reminds me most of all of Watchmen ...

terrific!

Spread the word! (thumbs u

Didnt only the O in OMIT see print?

I believe you're right, only the cover with the O was ever printed... they never did the M, I, or T.

As for NWM, why does it feel like it's taking forever for issue #5 to drop ???

:ohnoez: sorry, I don't understand your question...

Sorry to clarify. My understanding is that of the OMIT variants. Only the O ever saw print, and the MIT covers were never printed. The O was suppose to be pulped, but some made it out alive.

:ohnoez: sorry, I don't understand your question...

Sorry to clarify. My understanding is that of the OMIT variants. Only the O ever saw print, and the MIT covers were never printed. The O was suppose to be pulped, but some made it out alive.

Oh, okay.

Now, I don't have the answer lol