• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

This book isnt going to be cancelled. you guys DO realize who e.s. is, right?

I agree it won't be cancelled, but it isn't immune to loss of interest.

I hope Nate and E.S. are in good health and spirits. There is no reason this should turn into a Danger Club like situation.

The release dates are on imagecomics.com. Just search nowhere men on their site. Right now their site says #5 may 22nd and #6 may 29th.

Those dates really mean nothing. The website has pushed #5 back 4 times now (original date, 5/1, 5/8, and 5/22). And they just haven't changed #6 from it's original planned date.

You guys worry too much about instant gratification. Every book has a lull. As long as there aren't constant delays and the material stays top notch, Nowhere Men will be fine long term. Collect what you like and use some common sense and you can't go wrong (thumbs u

:applause:

What he said!

I, for one, am glad for the dip. I wish there wasn't a break, but at the moment I'm able to buy 9.8s for my collection since I started reading after it became popular. Hopefully I can complete my run before the TPB releases and prices creep back up.

Edited by chaseman210

:baiting:

You can't wait for there to be a NWM Registry Chase! ;)

Ah, the addiction... :cloud9:

I wish it would get added...

Just gotta look out for gaz and hope that Revival_Hoarder doesn't change his name to "NowhereMen_Hoarder" lol