• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

@ iceman399

Who's is she? What did she do?

I hear he's got a badass Showcase 22. (worship)

I got them all excited by posting random gibberish lol .

We need a group shot of all the Showcase 22's .

lol

I just acquired a nice raw thought bubble :acclaim:

Nice, and I just finished my collection of NWM #1's with a CBLDF variant that I snagged for £30 in an auction - two months after I felt £75 was too much to pay and I'd wait for the price to drop :banana:

That's a great price, is it in good condition? the one I bought was advertised as NM but was nearer VF+ at best :cry:

I assume ebay? I think you are lucky if 1 in 5 ppls on there can grade properly/ship to ensure it arrives in said grade.

Wonders where the following books are:

1g/1h (4th and 5th)

2 c

3b/c

4b

:baiting:

Edited by iceman399

That's a great price, is it in good condition? the one I bought was advertised as NM but was nearer VF+ at best :cry:

I assume ebay? I think you are lucky if 1 in 5 ppls on there can grade properly/ship to ensure it arrives in said grade.

Wonders where the following books are:

1g/1h (4th and 5th)

2 c

3b/c

4b

:baiting:

They are snug in my Edgar Church style pile with the rest of my hoard :insane:

e.s. is a really busy man. I read an article where he said something along the lines of, "I'll get to it when I get to it" in regards to this title. It's more or less a hobby for him. A money making hobby, but a hobby nonetheless.

Edited by awakeintheashes