• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

seems that only speculators are concerned about the delays

I think that's a fair statement, but it excludes the fans that are a bit miffed with the erratic nature of the releases.

fair enough, as i am one of those fans lol

Same here. It stinks to go months waiting for that next release.

I think that's a fair statement, but it excludes the fans that are a bit miffed with the erratic nature of the releases.

Eric would be better off just turning it into a bi-monthly title and announcing that publicly instead of the continuous delays.

As much as I like reading the book, I am going to go to the TPB approach now and drop it from my file when #6 is finally released.

It will be interesting to see if it continues after that based on the continual release delays, to be honest. This would not be the first book to die due to delays, and it would not be the last........

Eric would be better off just turning it into a bi-monthly title and announcing that publicly instead of the continuous delays.

As much as I like reading the book, I am going to go to the TPB approach now and drop it from my file when #6 is finally released.

It will be interesting to see if it continues after that based on the continual release delays, to be honest. This would not be the first book to die due to delays, and it would not be the last........

As simple as that is.....that would probably satisfy most people to hear that as I know I would be much happier hearing that then being let down with the delays

I hope for readers this book turns it around. One reason I stayed away from it is not only the delays but the vibe I get from E.S. just is blah. Yeah he's busy running Image but it seems like he's not trying to promote this title or even willing to talk about it. My gut feeling says its just a personal comic he's doing and doesn't care much about speculators/collectors thoughts on it. This is all just my gut feelings but when a creator doesn't show that willingness to talk, promote, and push a title in the press I get a strange feeling. 2c

I felt pretty safe dropping it.

I wonder what would happen (hypothetically) if one month sales nose-dived by like 90% ... printed 20,000 - sold 2,000

Like everyone just as a group said, "meh, what else you got?" lol

If that happened that might actually try and get a few issues out on time.

I felt pretty safe dropping it.

I wonder what would happen (hypothetically) if one month sales nose-dived by like 90% ... printed 20,000 - sold 2,000

Like everyone just as a group said, "meh, what else you got?" lol

If that happened that might actually try and get a few issues out on time.

^^