• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

I know, they're depressing to look at though...maybe I should make a Youtube video feeding them into a shredder.

I could start with Hell Yeah, that would be less risky. Followed by America's Got Powers and Epic Kill then some Hardcore #1

Edited by krighton

I know, they're depressing to look at though...maybe I should make a Youtube video feeding them into a shredder.

I could start with Hell Yeah, that would be less risky. Followed by America's Got Powers and Epic Kill then some Hardcore #1

America's Got Powers has to pick up eventually.

Don't believe me? heres a clip of the author talking to Warwick Davis

Someone sorta said.......you all turned into a bunch of jerks when e s stopped giving out signed books.

I understand this individuals frustration but it wasn't all of us.

Decent summary. Sometimes the truth just hits too close to home for some.

Nothing wrong with the book. Good read and still sells well as sets. TPB will help sales as well.

I wonder how many copies of books like YTLM were just given away by people years ago who thought it wasn't an instant success. Sometimes it takes years.... Many years to really see the true potential of (1) a story and (2) what the market values a book at long-term.

Like Kenny Rogers said, "know when to hold'em and fold'em." I say, do both gents ;)

Good point. We can't hold them all forever but the stuff you love, which I know this book falls into that category for you, is definitely worth taking a shot on. I don't think people are jumping ship on this series. I think everybody is just a little emotionally invested and therefore upset with the delays. I'm hanging in.

I will keep a couple of copies of #1 and #2 for the long run, maybe even a full set of #1-5/6 (if it is ever released), but the book is not going to be pulled for my file any longer. I might pick up the TPBs to read, but in the end it is usually only the #1s that are worth holding onto with a lot of these indie titles.

I wonder how many copies of books like YTLM were just given away by people years ago who thought it wasn't an instant success. Sometimes it takes years.... Many years to really see the true potential of (1) a story and (2) what the market values a book at long-term.

Like Kenny Rogers said, "know when to hold'em and fold'em." I say, do both gents ;)

YTLM might not be a good example. It was a instance success from the first issue. DC rushed one of those combo books containing issue 1 and 2 because issue 1 had sold out immediately.

current release dates link

https://www.imagecomics.com/comics/series/nowhere-men

#6 Sept 11th

trade with 1-6 Sept 25th

#7 Oct 2nd

lol this is just getting comical now, Only one issue since March and none for the last 3 months....I don't care how good the book was, it will

Probably never fully recover, not only in value but in readership..... Sad sad days as I liked this book but I only have so much patience before dropping it and pulling a different tittle in its place.

RIP NWM

My ice cream man was giving away Bubble covers when you purchased a super sour gorilla pop. Super sour gorilla pops are the new new NWM. I would have bought one but I didn't know where to put the Bubble cover...

Seriously... What to do with those investments... I wish they came with pages made out of rolling papers and ink laden with THC... Though in reality, it would have just been cheaper to pour money into the real thing.