• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Something you will rarely if ever see on a message board:

"On second thought, your well stated opinion has changed my opinion, I was wrong, you are right. Let's be friends."

Edited by krighton

None of this comes down to love/hate of e.s. or the NWM series.

It comes down to consumers of a product and the expectations attached to the product. You can be "best-friends" with your housing contractor, but if he's late with no call/email/notice with some type of estimate for completion, you're going to be flustergated (my new word to go with hippocrate).

You ordered a cheeseburger. The waiter goes away and never comes back. Once again... flustergation (derivative of the first new word).

At least we can all hang around together and be friends :foryou: while we flustergate together

Wow.

Tongue and colon gets a mod lawnmower through here pretty quick!

Ryan - SA Key sale will be in 2 weeks. - FYI

It comes down to consumers of a product and the expectations attached to the product. You can be "best-friends" with your housing contractor, but if he's late with no call/email/notice with some type of estimate for completion, you're going to be flustergated (my new word to go with hippocrate).

You ordered a cheeseburger. The waiter goes away and never comes back. Once again... flustergation (derivative of the first new word).

At least we can all hang around together and be friends :foryou: while we flustergate together

My side is hurting over this one lol Flustergated hahahahaha = the opposite of fantabulous !

As long as we don't stand in a circle while we flustergate... :blush: