• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Insane to see this book just getting RIPPED after the amount of love it had 45 days ago.

The book and story itself is still great.

My problems is the TOTAL lack of respect the fans of this book have gotten from the creators. Not even a peep on what is going on.

Insane to see this book just getting RIPPED after the amount of love it had 45 days ago.

My problems is the TOTAL lack of respect the fans of this book have gotten from the creators. Not even a peep on what is going on.

What response would satisfy people?

'We've met some unfortunate snags, but we're working hard to straighten out the publishing schedule'. ? Some sort of boilerplate like that?

All I can see happening is any statement being met with vitriol and sarcastic remarks. (shrug)

'We've met some unfortunate snags, but we're working hard to straighten out the publishing schedule'. ? Some sort of boilerplate like that?

All I can see happening is any statement being met with vitriol and sarcastic remarks. (shrug)

^^ x 1,000,000

I think anything would suffice. I think people are looking for hope or conclusion. I am definitely not a huge stickler on these things because I read so many titles but I still don't like that I paid for my #6 issues 5 months ago.

Yep that would work and I personally would say "Bummer about the snags but AWESOME to know you are working it out. Thank you!"

All I want to know is what happened with the dude on the plane (shrug)

And if anymore wheel chairs were eaten...

I'm guessing the guy on the plane is now part of one big group of others like himself.

The wheelchair was just an appetizer lol